I do occasionally speak at public and academic events and this page will list a few of them with links to video recording, abstracts, full paper etc.
- Webinar on the New Education Policy 2020, organised by Pinnacle Discussion Club, Goa University. [Video]
- International Conference on Maharashtra 2019 – 24-26th January 2019 at the University of Texas, Austin US. Presented a paper titled ‘Setting the stage: Aitihasik Natak and the Maharashtrawadi politics in 20th century Goa’. [Abstract]
- MOG Sundays – 8th Sept 2019 at the Museum of Goa. Gave a talk on the histories of theatre in Goa titled ‘Performing the Nostalgia – Understanding Goa through its theatre’. [Poster] [Video]
- The Story of Mind Curtain Raiser – 06th Dec 2019 at the 1 Design Valley, Porvorim, Goa. Participated in a panel discussion on identities.
- International Federation for Theatre Research Annual Conference 2018 9-13th July at the University of Arts, Belgrade, Serbia. Presented a paper titled ‘Purtugez Passport: Performing the anxieties of migration among the Goan Catholic communities’. [Abstract]
- International Conference on Maharashtra 2017 – 5-8th January 2017 at the UChicago Centre, New Delhi. Presented a paper titled ‘Jhalach Pahije – arguing for Goa’s merger with Maharashtra’. [Poster] [Abstract]
- International Congress Politics and Culture in Periodical Press – 22nd-25th May 2017, Lisbon Portugal.
- Flashpoint 2017 at the Goa Arts and Literature Festival – a panel discussion on Vishnu Wagh’s Sudir Sukta, alongwith Adv Albertina Almeida, Yugank Naik, and Dr. Jason Keith Fernandes. [YouTube]
- Ways of Belonging ‘Goan Diaspora’ – session moderator along with Roanna Gonsalves and Jorge Barreto Xavier at the Goa Arts and Literature Festival 2016. [Youtube]
- City as an Archive – session moderator along with Ben Judah and Mayank Austen Soofi at the Goa Arts and Literature Festival 2016. [Youtube]
- Histories of Goa – session moderator along with Sushila Sawant Mendes and Cyprian Fernandes at the Goa Arts and Literature Festival 2016. [Youtube]
- Young Scholar’s Seminar on ‘Articulating Caste’, organised by the Centre for Study of Discrimination and Exclusion, School of Social Sciences, JNU New Delhi. Presented a paper titled “Caste identities, languages, dialects and scripts: an attempt to understand the language conflict in Goa.”